Happy December 1st everyone! Here are some of my goals to tackle this month,
- Start preparing for the fitness test/challenge I have to do in January
- When at Starbucks or Tim Horton’s start a “pay it forward” (ie.. pay for the next order behind you) – if there isn’t one already happening at the drive thru
- Finish the stocking stuffer shopping before the stores get crowed (already finished my christmas shopping in the summer – yay for trips)
- Cut back on the amount of pop(soda) I drink
- Work on a bucket list of all the places I’d love to travel to next and paddle
What are some of your goals this month?
Happy first of November everyone, hope you all had a great Halloween yesterday.
With it being the first of the month, I though it would be a great time to write down and share some of my goals that I would like to tackle this month in no specific order.
- Finish the 3 books that I’ve started reading
- Go on more nature walks – with and without the camera
- Skype more with friends/family that don’t live near
- Tackle the ERG (rowing machine) – I would like to be able to row 1000 meters under 4 minutes
- Start training to row 2000 meters on the rowing machine – with no specific time limit for right now
- Take part in a spin class
Do you have any goals, if so what are some of them?